Open Records Request

If you would like to place an open records request please fill out the following form or mail a request to:
Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board
700 SW Harrison St., Ste. 420
Topeka, KS 66603

Please note:  If you are requesting a license verification to go to another state there is a $5.00 fee.  You may pay by cash, check, credit card or money order.  You must indicate how you intend on paying.  If paying by credit card, you may call the office with the card information, or you may fill out a credit card payment form and submit it to our office.  Your request will NOT be processed until payment is received.
Please be specific. Avoid using 'any' or 'all'.
Payment Type